Edinburgh Flying Club
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Learn to fly at Edinburgh - the busiest commercial airport in Scotland.With a Private Pilot’s Licence you can:
- Enjoy Scotland’s unrivalled scenery from a unique perspective
- Fly to stunning island airstrips
- Take friends to lunch at places you’ve never visited before
- Go on flying holidays in Europe
- Start your training to become a professional pilot
- Fly yourself on business or to visit friends and family
With Edinburgh Flying Club you can do all of this from the capital city’s own busy international airport, only 20 minutes from the city centre. We have been teaching people to fly since 1934 and have been operating seven days a week from Edinburgh Airport for nearly fifty years.
Edinburgh Flying Club is one of the few members owned and operated flying clubs in Scotland, and has been training pilots since 1934.
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
ReviewsWrite a Review
Edinburgh Flying Club has not yet been reviewed.
Edinburgh Flying Club Edinburgh AirportBusiness Aviation Area Edinburgh EH12 9DN United Kingdom