EAA was born in 2013, driven by a shared dream of flying and to make the skies of the world a safe place for everybody.
Since then we have added several courses to our initial course list.
We currently provide:
- ATPL frozen EASA (PPL to EASA CPL IR ME + MCC + UPRT)
- ATPL theory (distance learning)
- UPRT type specific (A320, A330, B737)
- Type Ratings + renewal (A320 family, B737 300-900)
- CCQ (A320/A330 and B737 CL/NG)
- TRI/SFI courses + renewal (A320 family, A330, B737 300-900)
- APC (Assessment Preparation Course) to prepare students to the interview with the airlines
We also have a flight simulator which represents a B737-800 used during courses and assessments.
Via Gian Lorenzo Bernini 17
Fiumicino, 00054 Italy
+39 06 6502 9969
Key Training Facilities
Flight Training (Airplane) Type Ratings (TRTO) Aviation Degree Programs Online / Distance Learning
Private Pilot (PPL) Commercial Pilot (CPL) Airline Transport Pilot (ATPL) Flight Instructor - Instrument Flight Instructor - Multi-Engine (MEI) Night Rating Instrument Rating (IR) Multi-Engine Class Rating Jet Orientation Course (JOT) Multi-Crew Cooperation Course (MCC) EASA ATPL Ground School
Class and Type Rating Courses
Airbus 318 Airbus 319 Airbus 320 Airbus 321 Boeing 737 - Classic Boeing 737 - NG
+Write a Review
Be the first to review European Aviation Academy!