Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Florida Helicopter´s mission is to provide Quality Helicopters and Quality Individualized Helicopter Instruction and Services. We operate
- Two R22 Beta II, one of them equipped with Instruments
- One R44 Clipper I equipped with Instruments and utility floats
- Introductory Flights
- Part 141 Air Agency Certificate Number: 9HDS963K
- SEVIS Approved School
- Private - Private Add-On
- Commercial - Commercial Add-On
- Instrument - Instrument Add-On
- Annual and Bi Annual Flight reviews - Instrument proficiency checks
- CFI/CFII - Airline Transport Pilot
- Touch-Down Training for CFI
- Water Operations Training (R44 Clipper I)
- Professional Pilot Programs
Our team is composed of professional and experienced Certified Flight Instructors. Our goal is to create a safe and knowledgeable pilot in a friendly and enjoyable environment. The whole experience is completely customizable to suit individual needs.
We are based at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport :
Just west of I-95 between Cypress Creek Blvd and Commercial Blvd.
We are just minutes away form the beaches and downtown Fort Lauderdale
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
ReviewsWrite a Review
Florida Helicopters has not yet been reviewed.