Our expertise is to provide professional flight training solutions from ab-initio [with no flight experience] to a private or professional level pilot.
Global Pilot Program
EASA & FAA Global Pilot License will give you a unique opportunity to combine the advantages of holding both FAA and EASA Commercial Pilot Licenses.
From 0 to 1.500 Flight Hours
Get PPL, Night Rating, ATPL Theory, IR, MEP, CPL, FI. Become a Flight Instructor and get your first job in Aviation, complete course (theoretical and practical).
- PPL - Private Pilot License
- CPL - Commercial Pilot License
- 0-CPL - From 0 to Commercial Pilot License
- 0-1.500 hours - From 0 to Commercial Pilot License with 1.500 hours
- IR - Instrument Rating
- CFI, CFII - Certified Flight Instructor
- Time Building