Harrisburg Pilots, the flight school at Harrisburg International Airport, is proud to offer experienced, professional flight instruction, and a choice of Cessna and Flight Design aircraft. Regular pilot activities round out the flight training experience.
At Harrisburg Pilots, you have a choice of two initial pilot certificates - private pilot and sport pilot. We also offer instrument and commercial instruction. Once you become a pilot, you can rent our aircraft.
New - Harrisburg Pilots received approval to instruct foreign students.
Learning to fly is an exciting and fulfilling process. Here´s a step by step guide to getting started...
- Think about your flying goals. Do you want to fly for business, pleasure, or career? What type of aircraft would you like to fly?
- Schedule a meeting to discuss your goals. This can be a standalone meeting, or can be done together with an Intro Flight. We offer a choice of two initial pilot certificates - private pilot and sport pilot. Discussing your flying goals with an instructor can help you determine which path is best for you.
- Schedule an Intro Flight. You´ll get to fly with an instructor, who will even let you control the airplane. This enables you to experience what it´s really like to pilot a plane. After the flight, the instructor will explain the flight training process and answer questions.
- Show proof of citizenship by bringing a passport or birth certificate and photo id.
- Get set up with the training course and the online schedule, and go!
- Note: An FAA medical exam is required if you´re training for private pilot, but not for sport pilot.
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
Harrisburg International Airport
Middletown, PA 17057
+1 (717) 421-7816
Harrisburg Pilots has not been reviewed yet