Aloha and welcome to Hawaii Flight Adventures where visiting pilots can fly and log time in Hawaii with the help of an FAA Certified Flight Instructor/Hawaii tour guide!
Safe, Simple, Fun, No Hassles!
My name is Buster Frysinger and I have been flying and sharing Hawaii with visiting pilots for 15 years as an active FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI, CFII, MEI #3340762CFI). I am also a part time commercial tour/charter pilot in the Cessna Caravan 208.
I am truly lucky to have such a rewarding "job" and I can not wait to share it with you!
Benefits of renting an aircraft with a CFII in Hawaii?
- Local Weather Knowledge that changes around every turn (11 out of 13 climates known to earth on the Big Island alone!)
- Local Tour Aircraft Operations (It can get thick!)
- Local Reporting Points Pronunciation and Location Knowledge. (So Others Know Where You Are and You Know Where They Are!)
- History, Geology, Geography, and all the best places to see during Your Stay!
- No lengthy, expensive checkout required to cover all of the little things that only apply to Hawaii.
- Your CFI/Guide can take the controls/radios as much or as little as you like for picture taking or any other reason. (Your only job is to enjoy yourself!)
- and many more...
The Cessna 172 of Course! 2 available
N739HP C-172/N IFR/GPS/Aspen Glass/180hp Mod: $235/hr + tax
N19658 C-172/L Standard six pack config: $215/hr + tax
What You Get:
Aircraft, Fuel, CFII/Guide, Headsets, Charts, Life Vests, FUN! (and of course, fully insured)
Where Can We Go?
Anywhere in Hawaii! Our most popular flight is around the Big Island (~2.5-3.0hr) but I have flown to all of the islands with visiting pilots. You can see all of the islands in one day and about 7 hours of flying (You need lots of film, memory, and batteries!). We can also visit and land at any airport in the state
So give me a Call Today and really see Hawaii Your Way with...