Helistar Aviation has been serving Nashville and the Middle Tennessee area for over five years. Safety is our primary focus. Therefore, we only employ pilots in which reinforce that commitment. Our pilots have over 180 years of combined experience along with over 145,000+ flight hours, some in both helicopters and airplanes.
We offer the following courses:
- Private Pilot License
- Private Pilot Helicopter Add-On
- Commercial Pilot License
- Commercial Pilot Helicopter Add-On
- Instrument Rating
- Instrument Helicopter Add-On
- Certified Flight Instructor CFI
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument CFII
- CFI/CFII Helicopter Add-on
With twelve pilots, nine instructors and a Designated Pilot Examiner as one of our owners, there will always be someone available to meet your helicopter needs. Helistar employs a full time mechanic to ensure that all of our equipment remains in top condition.
We are located in West Nashville at the John Tune Airport JWN.