Make your Dreams Come true. If you are looking for superior quality flight training with immaculately maintained aircraft with the latest avionics call Bill as we love to share our passion for flight and safety and invite all who have an interest. My focus is on instructing for the private pilot license followed by the instrument rating.
Bill Shank is an FAA Certified Flight Instructor CFI/CFII with 30 years of experience. Bill is a former DOD educator having been taught by military instructors. Bill´s love of flying has allowed him fly to almost all the islands of Japan, throughout Germany and France and to fly coast to coast across the entire United States.
You can learn to fly off the coast of beautiful low country Hilton Head Island in a Piper Warrior PA-28-161 (160 hp) aircraft loaded with a 430 Garmin and 696 Garmin GPS with terrain and nexrad weather. Or, you can use your own aircraft.
Bill Shank offers the following services:
- Discovery Flights (introduction to aviation)
- Basic flight instruction for Private Pilot License ...Complete cost $9000 to $10,000
- Ground instructor for Private pilot and Instrument pilot
- Instrument flight instruction 40 hours and 10 of which can be done on our 6 screen Fly This SIM (simulator)
- Certified in Garmin 1000 cockpit/ high performance/ complex aircraft
- Repositioning of your aircraft anywhere in the US
- Biannual flight reviews (BFR)
- Instrument proficiency check (IPC)
- G1000 glass cockpit training
- Rust removal
Call us today and make your dreams come true!