Founded in 1996 and based in the Heliport Miguel Barros, HTA Helicopters has a fleet of 8 helicopters.
EASA Training Courses offered:
- PPL(H) - Private Pilot License
- CPL(H) - Integrated Training Course
- FI(H) - Flight Instructor Training Course
- IR(H) - Instrument Rating Course
- IR(SE) to IR(ME) Conversion Course
- Night Rating (H) Training Course
- Cabri G2 Type Rating Course
- Cabri G2 TRI Course
- AS350 Type Rating Course
- AS350 TRI Course
- AS355 Type Rating Course
- AS355 TRI Course
- Fire Fighting Course
HTA Helicopters uses the Cabri G2 helicopter, the Eurocopter AS350 and the AS355 for training.
We are situated on the famous Algarve, one of the sunniest places in Europe with more than 3000 hours of sunshine each year. The proximity to Faro International Airport (within 10 minutes) allows an effective instrument flight training.