Kevin Morisette, CFI
Kevin Morisette is a Certified Flight Instructor (CFII) in Sacramento, California and surrounding areas. I have a professional "day job" and like to instruct as it is a passion of mine. I can provide primary training (ie: Private Pilot, Sport Pilot), training towards an Instrument Rating, Flight Reviews and IPCs (Instrument Proficiency Checks), or also be a safety pilot for an ongoing instrument proficiency program to help keep your IFR skills sharp.
- Private Pilot - The most common pilot certificate for general aviation
- Instrument Rating - Fly in non-visual conditions using your flight instruments (fly in the clouds)
- Commercial Pilot - Use your pilot certificate for hire
- Sport Pilot - Lower training time but more restrictions (fly during the day with up to 1 passenger in certain types of aircraft, etc)
- Recreational Pilot - Not very common, has restrictions similar to Sport Pilot
- Flight reviews - As required by FAR 61.56
- Instrument Proficiency Checks (IPC) - If your instrument currency has lapsed (click here for IPC guidance)
- Aircraft Transitions
- Avionics Checkouts - Experience with Garmin G1000, 430/530, Avidyne Entegra
- Safety pilot
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
ReviewsWrite a Review
Kevin Morisette, CFI has not yet been reviewed.