London Metropolitan University
London, United Kingdom
The Centre is fully approved for the presentation of European Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) Professional (ATPL) and Private Pilotâ€™s Licence (PPL) Courses.Both full-time and distance learning theoretical studies courses are provided to meet JAA requirements. In addition we offer synthetic flight training.
We provide a complete training package from PPL to ATPL in conjunction with our associated flying schools.
- By combining the courses we provide, with a course of flying training at an associated Flying Training Organisation, a student can then complete all the requirements for issue of a professional or private pilotâ€™s licence.
- Courses are run at regular intervals to fit in with the examination dates set by the CAA.
- The entry requirements for the professional pilot licence examinations are attendance at an approved course of theoretical training and a private pilots licence.
- The departmental entry requirement is GCSE grade C or above, or GCE O level, in at least English language and Mathematics, plus preferably Physics.
- The courses may qualify for Local Education Authority grants in certain cases
Aviation Training Facilities
London EC3N 1JY
+44 (0)207 320 1757
London Metropolitan University has not been reviewed yet