The Centre has over 35 years experience of successful theoretical training for professional and private pilots. To date we have trained upwards of 3000 pilots in both theoretical and sythetic flight training.
The Centre is fully approved for the presentation of European Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) Professional (ATPL) and Private Pilotâ€™s Licence (PPL) Courses.Both full-time and distance learning theoretical studies courses are provided to meet JAA requirements. In addition we offer synthetic flight training.
We provide a complete training package from PPL to ATPL in conjunction with our associated flying schools.
- By combining the courses we provide, with a course of flying training at an associated Flying Training Organisation, a student can then complete all the requirements for issue of a professional or private pilotâ€™s licence.
- Courses are run at regular intervals to fit in with the examination dates set by the CAA.
- The entry requirements for the professional pilot licence examinations are attendance at an approved course of theoretical training and a private pilots licence.
- The departmental entry requirement is GCSE grade C or above, or GCE O level, in at least English language and Mathematics, plus preferably Physics.
- The courses may qualify for Local Education Authority grants in certain cases