Our Academy has been in operation since 1990 as it was first developed to train technicians to meet the specific needs of Lufthansa Technik Shannon.
The school was one of the worldâ€™s first to receive EASA Part 147 certification, an internationally recognised standard, and has since continued to expand its portfolio. The school has full access to the EASA Part 145 facility and now provides top class aviation maintenance technical training and On-the-Job-Experience to the highest standards, for both LTSL and our customers.
Lufthansa Technik Shannon Ltd.â€™s training school has over 28 years experience and has over 2,500 graduates.
Our Graduates are among the top placed graduates in the Aviation Maintenance Business, with many graduates in leadership roles within the industry worldwide.
Our Training School is a holder of the â€œAviation Industry Awardâ€ for Aviation Training.
EASA Part 66 Basic Training Programme
- Approved Cat A / B1 / B2 courses
- Including On-Job-Experience in our Part 145 organisation for CAT A License application
Aircraft Type Practical
Aircraft Type Practical Training for B737NG, B757, B767, B787 & A320
- A320 & B737NG Familiarisation (Fams) Course for CAMO / Technical Services / Lessors
- Aircraft Appreciation for Non-Technical Staff / Leasing / Finance Industry
- Electrical Hand-skills Courses
- Aircraft Structures Technician Course
- Composite Repair Training Courses
- EASA Part 66 Category A, B1, B2 Accelerated Modules
- Distance Learning for EASA Modules
EASA Part 66 Approved Examination Centre
- Open examinations in Shannon,
EASA Part 145 Continuation Training
- Human Factors Initial and Refresher Training
- Fuel Tank Safety - CDCCL Phase 1+2
- EWIS Target Group Training
Technical Training Benefits
- EASA approved structured training courses
- Experienced trainers with decades of hands on experience in the industry
- Flexible teaching approaches
- Aircraft Practical Training conducted on live aircraft undergoing maintenance. This is provided under the guidance of our experienced aircraft maintenance practical trainers.
- 1 year On-the-Job Experience (OJE) in a live EASA Part 145 facility under the supervision of highly skilled maintenance engineers
- Modern new workshops and classrooms
- Modern workshops and equipment for teaching the required hand-skills
- Aircraft Practical Training under the guide of an experienced instructor managed by the 147 training school.