Patria Pilot Training
Patria Pilot Training is the only EASA ATO in Finland which provides both Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) for airlines (based on Airbus A320) and Integrated ATP(A) training for individual cadets, and as ab-initio programs for Airlines. Flight instruction and theoretical training are provided by top professionals of the industry. E.g. the Finnish Air Force has outsourced its basic military training to Patria.
- Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL)
- Integrated Ariline Transport Pilot (ATP)
- Modular CPL training
- ATP Distance learning theory
- Flight Instructor Training
- Flight instructor´s refresh seminar
- Helicopter Training
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
Class / Type Rating Courses
ReviewsWrite a Review
Patria Pilot Training has not yet been reviewed.