Welcome to Phill-Air!
At Phill-Air you learn to fly with a fleet of well-equipped aircraft and modern ground school facilities. Approval by the FAA under FAR Part 61 ensures your training meets all FAA requirements and is organized with a well-structured, precise training syllabus.
We offer the following courses:
- Recreational Pilot License
- Private Pilot License
- Commercial Pilot License
- Instrument Rating
- Certified Flight Instructor - Airplane
- Certified Flight Instructor - Instrument
- Certified Advanced Ground Instructor
- Airline Transport Pilot
- Tailwheel (Conventional)
- Aircraft Endorsements
- Instrument Proficiency Checks
- Biennial Flight Reviews