LEARN TO FLY! Flight Training, Airplane Rentals, Scenic Flights. Pilgrim Aviation is an authorized Cessna Pilot Center offering primary and advanced flight training at Plymouth Municipal Airport (KPYM), Taunton Municipal Airport (KTAN), & Nantucket Memorial Airport (KACK).
We own our entire fleet of 11 aircraft:
- N3410M Piper Cherokee 6
- N343SP 2003 Cessna 172 Millennium Edition
- N6106G 2013 Cessna 162 Skycatcher Light Sport
- N128SC 1999 Cessna 172 Skyhawk SP
- N6681W Piper Cherokee with Hand Controls - ACCESSIBLE AIRPLANE
FOR MOBILITY IMPAIRED PILOTS
- N80838 Piper Dakota PA-28-235
- N757BS Cessna 152 Sparrow Hawk
- N49470 Cessna 152
- N758PA Cessna 152 (formerly N89964)
- N8091R Piper Warrior PA-28-161
- N6050G 1969 Cessna 150K - DISPLAY AIRPLANE
Pilgrim Aviation has expanded flight training capabilities at Plymouth Airport with the addition of the Redbird LD Flight Simulator. The Redbird LD is FAA certified as an Advanced Aviation Training Device. It’s a fantastic addition for the individual pilot dedicated to maintaining instrument currency and keeping skills sharp when you can’t be outside flying the real thing.
By investing in top-of-the-line equipment, maintenance and expert flight instructors, we are able to provide you with the very best aviation experience. Our goal is simple: To train the best airplane pilots to the highest possible standards while following strict safety measures at all times.
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
ReviewsWrite a Review
Pilgrim Aviation has not yet been reviewed.