Make this the year your aviation dreams come true! Whether youâ€™re striving to become a career pilot or a recreational flyer, Professional Air is the premier flight school in Central Oregon, with the right programs, the right staff, and the right fleet of aircraft to help you achieve your aviation goals.
We are the only VA approved, FAA Part 141 flight school and Cessna Pilot Center. We are an authorized flight provider for Central Oregon Community College (COCC) and the only multi-engine program in the region.
Our team of Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) bring a wealth of training, experience, and mentoring skills to successfully guide you through your ratings and certifications (from private to instrument, commercial, multi-engine, and CFI/CFII/MEI ratings).
Our training fleet is comprised of state-of-the-art aircraft, maintained to the highest aviation standards by our on-site maintenance department to ensure your safety and security, as well as maximize your training efficiency.
We invite you to visit our modern facilities, meet our team of professionals and check out our fleet of aircraft, including our 2002 Piper Seminole with dual Garmin avionics. And we offer a $10.00 per hour aircraft rental discount to all COCC students and Professional Air Club members.
- FAA Certified & VA Approved Part 141 Flight School
- Modern Fleet of Aircraft, including Cessna, Diamond& Cirrus
- Cessna Pilot Center (CPC) Based Instruction
- On-Site Certified CATS Computerized Testing
- Private, Instrument,Commercial, Multi-Engine & CFI/CFII/MEI Ratings
- Authorized Flight Provider for Central Oregon Community College
- Full-time Professional Certified Flight Instructors
- On-Site State-of-the-Art Full Visual PFC Multi-Engine PCADT Simulator
- Spacious Classroom & Modern Training Facilities