Queensland Institute of Aviation Engineering
Caloundra, Queensland Australia
Queensland Institute For Aviation Engineering (QIAE). Australia’s National Accredited Leader in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Training
- Supervising Registered Training Organisation (SRTO)
- QIAE enjoys a worldwide reputation for "Excellence" from over 150 private, public and military organisations
Established in 2000, QIAE is dedicated to providing the domestic and international aviation industry with graduates of an exceptionally high calibre men and women who are distinguished by their professional attitude and technical skill, their comprehensive knowledge of their discipline, and strong commitment to their work in aviation - the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. QIAE provides internationally respected qualifications.
QIAE provides the training for:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (LAME)
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills
- Diploma of Aeroskills
- Cabin Crew Training (Offered in mid 2013)
IV and Diploma courses, which are valid both nation-wide in Australia, and Internationally.
Aviation Training Facilities
ReviewsWrite a Review
Queensland Institute of Aviation Engineering has not yet been reviewed.