Manitoba is home to the third largest aerospace sector in Canada and Red River College’s Stevenson Campus is an active partner, training our workforce to participate in all aspects of the aviation and aerospace sector. Our grads are found throughout industry – overhauling aircraft engines, maintaining aircraft, building components, or in management positions such as Directors of Maintenance and Quality Assurance.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Diploma Program
- AME “M” Apprenticeship Program
- Introduction to Aircraft Maintenance
- Aerospace Manufacturing Technician
- Gas Turbine Engine Repair and Overhaul
- Non-Destructive Testing
Industry Specialty Courses/Recurrent Training
Stevenson Campus has a record of successfully meeting the needs of our industry. As well, we design custom courses in consultation with aircraft maintenance and service providers. Please enquire.
- AME Refresher/Recurrent Training
- Aircraft Technical Records
- Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs)
- Human Factors Training
- Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
If you have an interest in aviation/aerospace and the desire to be part of this exciting field, or you would simply like to know more about it, we invite you to check out our programs and links. Please contact us if you have any questions. We are happy to arrange facility tours as well.