ROTOR F/X LLC
Van Nuys, California
Welcome to ROTOR F/X LLC where we as an unrelated family of pilots, instructors, technicians, service and support personnel thoroughly enjoy the privilege of flight every day.
We truly invite you to participate in the magic of flight and allow us to assist you with the services and products that we provide to enhance that experience. The amazing wealth of knowledge and expertise that is at your disposal is entirely due to the absolutely incredible people who enthusiastically makeROTOR F/X their second home every day.
At ROTOR F/X our stated goal is to nourish, promote and encourage all aviation aspirations in a professional and safe environment while retaining the enjoyment and camaraderie that makes the miracle of flight one of the truest and most fulfilling passions in life. WELCOME from everyone atROTOR F/X LLC.
Whether you want to fly for recreation, business or make it your profession, ROTOR F/X has a flight training program designed just for you. Our expert and highly experienced instructors will guide you through your training from complete beginner to professional career pilot with a focus on quality training and safety of operations.
Our range of programs and classes allow for training on your time and schedule with one on one attention all the way. If you want to fly airplane or helicopters we have a course for you.
We offer the following for airplane and helicopter:
- Fixed wing and helicopter add-on
- Foreign licence conversion
- Turbine transition
- External load (do your primary or recurrent line training in an inexpensive Schweizer)
- Mountain flying
- "Flight Speed" Immersion training
- Aviation camp (13 -19 yrs old)
- Professional Pilot I (private through commercial and CFI)
- Professional Pilot II (private through commercial, instrument, CFI, CFII)
- Ultralight helicopter (no licence required, pure training only)
- Experimental helicopter (private license with focus on your experimental, setup and maintenance - train in your own helicopter)
Besides being the only ultralight helicopter school worldwide and one of the very few to train in experimentals ROTOR F/X has a unique hover trainer/simulator that can save many hours and thousands of dollars off your overall training cost. See our web site for full details on all courses.
Monday through Sunday: 0700 to 2300
- Pilot lounge
- Free WIFI
- Airplane and helicopter simulators
- Headset rentals
- Beverages and snacks
- Flight planning stations
Our ramp is located less than 100 yards/meters from runway 16L saving you wasted taxi time and costs.
Please contact us any time for further information.
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
ReviewsWrite a Review
ROTOR F/X LLC has not yet been reviewed.