Santa Cruz Flying Club

Watsonville, California


A number of our club members are Certified Flight Instructors (CFI’s) who independently provide ground and flight instruction to members utilizing club aircraft.

Many ask if SCFC is a “flight school” - the short answer is “no” however the ground and flight instruction time that you log with any of the club’s instructor members is 99% of what you need to achieve a pilot certificate.  ( The other 1% is for example the computer based written test, provided by PSI/LaserGrade, etc. )

You don’t have to be a pilot, or student pilot, to join the club.  We welcome anyone with an interest in aviation!!  ( NOTE: TSA approval is required for non-US citizens to receive flight instruction from SCFC instructor members. )

If you are not yet a member and would like to join now, it’s easier than ever! Simply click the Club Membership link to learn more, fill out your membership application and we will contact you within 5-7 days with the status of your application.

Aviation Training Facilities


Online Courses
Featured School
Featured School Ad


Accepts students from Virginia
Request Free Information

Location Map

Watsonville Airport
Watsonville, CA 95076
United States

+1 (831) 722-4580

Write a Review


Santa Cruz Flying Club has not been reviewed yet