SAME is the finest school for aircraft maintenance engineering in India approved by DGCA to impart ab-initio training in Mechanical Stream & Avionics Stream as per CAR-66 syllabus. Salient features are;
1. SAME is a part of the InterGlobe Group which is a leading Indian travel, hospitality and aviation corporate, and also the promoter of IndiGo Airlines, Indiaâ€™s largest airline.
2. SAME possesses:
- World class infrastructure, including centrally air-conditioned, Wi-Fi-enabled premises and smart classrooms
- Highly professional and internationally experienced faculty
- State-of-the art workshops, labs, equipment and modern teaching aids
- A Hawker HS125-700 aircraft, a modern business jet with most of the advanced systems and integrated avionics, and a fully equipped hangar, ideal for imparting practical and in-house on the job training.
3. SAME will arrange for its students to receive exposure to airline maintenance practices in a live environment.
4. SAME will arrange for its students to receive exposure to A320 full-flight Simulators at CSTPL, an InterGlobe Group company also located at SAMEâ€™s premises.
5. SAME will offer all assistance to its students in obtaining employment, including in InterGlobe Group companies, provided students meet their relevant selection criteria.
Eligibility Criteria: HSC/10+2(PCM)pass with 50% & must go through selection process of SAME(entrance test).