South Sweden School of Aeronautics AB
SSSA is one of Sweden´s largest commercial ATO,approved by the Swedish CAA authority Transportstyrelsen.
SSSA is offering courses in:
- Airline Pilot "Zero to MCC", a two year post graduate program.
- Private Pilot License (PPL), theory and practice.
- Night Qualification (NQ), a three day course, theory and practice.
- Aerobatics, the "old" way, theory and 12 hours flying.
- ATPL theory
- Instrument Rating (IR), theory and practice.
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL), practice.
- Multi Engine Piston (MEP), theory and practice.
- Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC)
- Flight Instructor (FI), theory and practice.
- Instrument Rating Instructor (IRI), theory and practice.
- Class Rating Instructor Multi Engine (CRI/ME), theory and practice.
SSSA is situated in Malmö Airport Sturup in the south of Sweden
With a large number of experienced instructors, we can tailor the course to suit the student’s preference and time schedule.
And...our prices are simply unbeatable.