South Sweden Flight Academy AB
SSFA is one of Sweden´s largest commercial ATO, approved by the Swedish CAA authority Transportstyrelsen.
SSFA is offering courses in:
- Airline Pilot "Zero to MCC", a two year post graduate program.
- Private Pilot License (PPL), theory and practice.
- Night Qualification (NQ), a three day course, theory and practice.
- Aerobatics, the "old" way, theory and 12 hours flying.
- ATPL theory, both distance course and inclass courses.
- Instrument Rating (IR), theory and practice.
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL), practice.
- Multi Engine Piston (MEP), theory and practice.
- Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC)
- Flight Instructor (FI), theory and practice.
- Instrument Rating Instructor (IRI), theory and practice.
- Class Rating Instructor Multi Engine (CRI/ME), theory and practice.
SSFA is situated in Malmö Airport Sturup in the south of Sweden
With a large number of experienced instructors, we can tailor the course to suit the student’s preference and time schedule.
Malmö Airport Sturup, Apron West
Svedala, 23391 Sweden
+46 70 676 17 59
Key Training Facilities
Flight Training (Airplane) Aviation Degree Programs
Private Pilot (PPL) Commercial Pilot (CPL) Airline Transport Pilot (ATPL) Flight Instructor (CFI / FI) Flight Instructor - Instrument Flight Instructor - Multi-Engine (MEI) Night Rating Instrument Rating (IR) Multi-Engine Class Rating Jet Orientation Course (JOT) Multi-Crew Cooperation Course (MCC) EASA ATPL Ground School EASA ATPL Integrated Course
+Write a Review
South Sweden Flight Academy AB is rated
3.6667 stars based on 3 reviews
Karsten on 1-MAY, 2018
Nice school with many international students and good management, instructors and planes. Planning to go back for an FI course in fall!
LC on 6-FEB, 2018
Have been at the school for about three years doing hourbuilding, CPL, ME/IR and are really satisfied with the quality and commitment from the owners and instructors.
There has been a change in ownership, and the new energy and changes are really up for the better! Extremely kind and very helpful people!
Not to mention the price!
Mahmood Keshani on 14-MAY, 2017
Old aircraft, old instructors and poor quality training. Cheap for a very good reason. Avoid if you´re serious about flying.
Big problems keeping their aircraft in the air.