Welcome to Sweet Aviation! Flying is more than a hobby or career - it’s a lifestyle propelled by passion. We work very hard to help every one of our customers cultivate that passion by providing an ultramodern, first-rate fleet, professional FAA Part 141-certified flight school, and a staff of the most experienced and friendly instructors in the country. Come fly with us - you’re going to love it.
Friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced instructors
- Our instructors have taught more than 20,000 flight hours, helping hundreds of customers achieve their certificates.
- Scheduling is flexible and convenient. We’ll work with you at your own pace.
Exclusive, ultramodern fleet
- The largest, most advanced fleet of aircraft in the Midwest, including Cirrus, Cessna, Diamond, Piper, and Enstrom.
- The only certified Cirrus Training Center in Northeast Indiana, placing us in elite aviation company.
- The only authorized Enstrom helicopter dealer and service center in the Midwest.
Safe, convenient location and airspace
- Located in the heart of the Midwest, Fort Wayne is relatively close to major cities, yet it’s affordable and convenient to navigate.
- Airspace around Smith Field is uncontrolled with little traffic and spans over flat, open land that allows for a low-pressure environment to learn in.
- Our close proximity to Fort Wayne International Airport (FWA) provides a place to familiarize yourself with Class C airspace.
Feeling of community
- Becoming a pilot means joining a like-minded community, one that is close-knit, supportive, and enthusiastic.
- Pilot training is challenging but very feasible and ultimately leads to a sense of passion and accomplishment.