The facilities at Nogales International Airport provides a comfortable and well rounded base for your flight instruction. Located in southern Arizona south of Tucson at an elevation of 3,996FT you will experience outstanding, year round, flying weather and temperatures 10 to 15 degrees cooler than the lower elevations. Additionally, the traffic loads at Nogales allows for minimum delays, which translate to a very cost effective use of your flight training time and dollars.
Tiffin Aviation´s Chief-Flight Instructor, Larry Tiffin brings over 30,000 flight hours and 40 years of experience to the flight training management and customer service.
Why You Should Train With Tiffin Aviation
- Optimal weather conditions maximize training efficiency.
- Lodging is close to the airport for comfort and convenience.
- Aircraft maintenance is performed on site for reliability and safety.
- Flexible individualized scheduling allows for you to attain your goal in minimum time.
- Instrument Approaches ILS, PAR, VOR, NDB and RNAV/GPS all a short flight from Nogales.
- The runway (7,199FT long) and taxiways have just finished reconstruction and surfacing and are in outstanding condition, and easily handle aircraft as large as Boeing 737s.
International Students Welcome!
Tiffin is approved to issue I-20 application
(M-1 Student Visa) through SEVIS/ICE for your Pilot Training. The friendly staff at Tiffin Aviation is experienced and ready to handle your specific flight training needs.
Attention All U.S. Veterans!
Tiffin Aviation is now approved as a flight school by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Contact Us Today
Find out how we can make your flying career take flight.