Twospeed Aviation AB
Upplands Vasby (Stockholm), Sweden
Twospeed Aviation is an EASA (former JAR) Approved Type Rating Training Organization offering Airbus 320 and Boeing 737 type ratings for flight students worldwide. Your training is conducted in state-of-the-art simulators, dry-leased from CAE and Finnair Flight Academy, along with Twospeed’s experienced simulator instructors. Type Rating training with Twospeed Aviation is a very personalized experience ensuring you get the best training possible every step of the way. As a student with Twospeed Aviation you are not just a student, you become part of our ’family’.
The Twospeed Difference
Our staff and instructors are active airline pilots themselves with extensive experience flying for major airlines. Drawing on their experience your training will take you beyond just the classroom and the simulator.
To teach you the procedures of the Airbus 320 and Boeing 737 we use MFTDs instead of the old ’paper tiger’. Why spend hours pouring through thick books with poorly drawn diagrams when we can, fast and efficiently, teach you how complex systems interacts and what happens when they fail using the simulation software on a MFTD? At Twospeed Aviation we don’t just believe in keeping the cost of your training down, we also want to make sure you receive the best possible training.
Classes at Twospeed are kept small with 1-2 crews training at the time, giving you great access to your instructors who will mentor you through the whole training program.
DGCA Approved Type Rating Courses for Indian Students
Twospeed Aviation is proud to offer DGCA approved training courses for Indian students on the Airbus 320, Boeing 737 and (soon!) the Saab 340.
The DGCA approved program is an extensive training course that will take you well beyond the basic Type Rating. In addition to the basic type rating training the course includes
- Extended Ground School
- Extended Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Training
- Jet Orientation Course (JOC)
- Low Visibility and All Weather Operations training (LVO/AWO)
The course includes 13 sessions (52hrs) in the Simulator, 2 sessions in the FTD and 2 Mock-up sessions.
- A320 - 18,900 EUR
- B737NG - 19,490 EUR
- A320 "All Inclusive Package" - 22,490 EUR – This includes accommodation, food, and even airline ticket from/to New Delhi (no other TRTO does this)!
Airbus A320 and Boeing 737NG Type Rating Training
Do your initial type rating, recurrent or revalidation training or EU-OPS/CAT II Training with Twospeed Aviation. Courses are conducted at our Stockholm and Amsterdam locations for the B737, and Stockholm and Helsinki for Airbus 320.
- Complete set of aircraft manuals
- Flight deck panel posters
- Computer based training (CBT)
- Technical training in classroom
- Flight Training Device (FTD) training
- Simulator training
- Skill-test (checkride)
Prices Boeing 737NG:
- Full Type Rating: 15,990 EUR
- Base Training: Touch-and-goes in actual aircraft from 4,900 EUR for 4 landings and 6,390 EUR for 6 landings.
Prices Airbus 320:
- Full Type Rating: 14,900 EUR
- Base Training: Touch-and-goes in actual aircraft from 5,999 EUR for 4 landings and 6,999 EUR for 6 landings.
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
Class / Type Rating Courses
ReviewsWrite a Review
Twospeed Aviation AB has not yet been reviewed.
Twospeed Aviation AB Kanalvagen 10C Upplands Vasby (Stockholm) 194 61 Sweden