The University College of Aviation and Technologies ESAT is the first and unique university in the sector of Aviation in Tunisia. Its greatest strength is the exceptional quality of its education program.
Three Strategic Objectives for ESAT emerge:
1. Develop a diploma qualification and especially in the aerospace and Information Technology (IT) (Computer programming, Telecoms and Geomatics).
2. Become a platform for training and development of aviation sector in Africa.
3. Focus on the international activities by:
- Strengthening cooperation with partner universities (France, Canada, UK, Slovenia, Czech Republic,China)
- exchanges of students and teachers,
- the development of common curricula and research in partnership with the world of industry.
ESAT multidisciplinary engineers with strong scientific & technical backgrounds can ultimately work and lead projects of complex systems in an international environment, particularly in the field of Aeronautics.
The three-year training after the 2 years preparatory cycle includes a set of disciplines and an internship program, mini projects, and work on simulator.