WINGS Institute of Global Careers Inc.
WINGS will guide and prepare you for a career as a flight attendant. Courses include Aviation English, Image Enhancement, Basic Airline Theories, Passenger Service and Interview Success.
We believe that human productivity and development starts with guided, quality training.
The FIRST and ONLY TESDA accredited training center for FLIGHT CABIN CREW courses in the Philippines.
- To develop and implement competency-based skills and training programs for careers in response to the need of the ever-growing manpower demand of international businesses especially in the travel and tourism industry;
- To invent and deliver unique language programs that facilitates the understanding and use of English and other languages for general studies and business activities;
- To discover, hone and express the inherent potentials of individual in their chosen fields of interests; and
- To enable career-oriented individuals pursue their dreams.
To be a training center internationally recognized for skills development for global careers.
Flight Attendant Courses:
- 24 hours Job Orientation Seminar (3-Days)
- 48 hours FA 10-day course (10-Days)
- 120 hours FCC 1 (1-month)
- 218 hours FCC 2 (2-months)
Aviation Training Facilities
160 Pascual 1
+63 2 820 4321
WINGS Institute of Global Careers Inc. has not been reviewed yet