West Valley Flying Club
Palo Alto, California
The West Valley Flying Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-equipped, professionally maintained aircraft at reasonable cost, excellent instruction for both new and experienced pilots, and aviation-related activities for its members. Established in 1973, WVFC is the largest non-profit flying club in the country.
The benefits Include:
- Non-profit owned by the members and for the members for over 30 years
- Four Convenient locations—Palo Alto, San Carlos, Hayward, and South County
- Diverse fleet of over 75 aircraft
- One of the largest maintenance facilities in the Bay Area
- Authorized Cirrus and Diamond Service Center
- Highest level of safety
- Internet scheduling 24/7
- Northern California’s only authorized Cirrus Training Center
- Over 60 well qualified flight instructors to choose from
- On-site ground schools year round
- FAA-approved seminars open to the general public every month at all 3 locations
- Member fly outs...skydiving, camping trips, skiing, and much, much more!
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
ReviewsWrite a Review
West Valley Flying Club has not yet been reviewed.
West Valley Flying Club Palo Alto Airport1901 Embarcadero Road, Suite 100 Palo Alto CA 94303 United States