Aircraft Dispatcher Schools in Africa
- Avcon Jet Africa Midrand, South Africa Avcon Jet Africa situated at Grand Central Airport provides ab-initio and advanced flight training to students world wide, with it EASA partners we provide a platform for Glass Cockpit training.
- Khartoum Academy for Aviation & Technology (KAAT) Khartoum, Sudan The rapid growth in air travel in Sudan created the demand for the supply of professional technical staff to support this evoluti...
- Skypath Aviation College Nairobi, Kenya Located in Wilson Airport, Africa’s busiest airport Skypath Aviation training in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Flight Operat...
- Watanya Air Cairo, Egypt future pilot step is ATPL integrated Program EASA.
- Calcosa Flight Training Johannesburg, South Africa Type rating on B737, A320, B1900, CE500, BE200, Boeing Heavy Jet Line Training Program 500 hours.
- Eldoret Aviation Training Institute Eldoret, Kenya E.A.T.I. is a market leader in aviation and commercial training locally and regionally was established in February, 1999 to enhanc...
- Universal School of Aviation Lagos, Nigeria Are you looking for an approved aviation school for Ground Pilot (Flight Dispatcher), Air Host/Hostess( Flight attendant, Cabin Crew) Airline and Travel studies? Welcome.
Latest 5 ☆ Reviews
- I was scared. BUt they made me feel right at home. Prince is an awesome instructor. The best I´ve ever had. Almost magical. ...
Reviewed by Joanna on 4th Mar-22
- FlyUp Academy was the first place to offer me a complex package of services, not only the training itself but also accommodation and even airport pick ...
Reviewed by Toni on 2nd Mar-22
- RATED TO FLY A FLOAT PLANE!! I recently attended Air-hart Aviation for my Commercial Pilot License. I was able to go from an uncurrent private pilot, ...
Reviewed by laura on 16th Feb-22
Reviews are the expressed opinion of users.
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.