Aircraft Maintenance Schools in Portugal
- HTA Helicopters Loulé, Portugal Founded in 1996 and based in the Heliport Miguel Barros, HTA Helicopters has a fleet of 8 helicopters.EASA Training Courses offere...
- planelook-hangar AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE Ponte de Sor, Portugal planelook-hangar AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE is an extension of Aviotrace SWISS (PART 147) intended to extend the maintenance training program in the Iberia peninsula. We facilitate all B1 and B2 in Portugal
Latest 5 ☆ Reviews
- Had an absolute amazing time at Queens Aviation, they helped tremendously with getting my training completed quickly. The airplane is amazing and the ...
Reviewed by Jade on 5th Jun-23
- Incredible difference flying with Nassau flyers compared to a few others I have flown with at the field. Their approach is modern and they are a plati ...
Nassau Flyers, Inc.
Reviewed by Jerry on 21st May-23
- A recent mountain flying checkout was a great experience. The instructor was able to build on capabilities I already had. Highly recommended. ...
Reviewed by Jukka on 15th May-23
Reviews are the expressed opinion of users.
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.