Aviation Colleges in Georgia
Compare 6 aviation colleges in Georgia offering degree level programs.
Now Accepting Students From Virginia
- Middle Georgia State College Middle Georgia State College´s Eastman Campus, home to the School of Aviation, is devoted almost entirely to aviation studies leading to degree and certificate programs, among them flight (including helicopters), ... Eastman, Georgia 31023
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College State of the art facility in beautiful Northwest Georgia! Coosa Valley Technical College’s Aviation Training Center located at Russell Regional Airport/John Towers Field in Rome, Georgia! FAA-Certificated Part 147 Aviation ... Rome, Georgia 30161
- Central Georgia Technical College Central Georgia Technical College is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 147 Certificated School. The Aviation Maintenance Technology (AVMT) degree program is intended to provide students with an introduction to ... Warner Robins, Georgia 31088
- South Georgia Technical College South Georgia Technical College offers three diploma-producting programs: Aviation Maintenance Technology Avionics Maintenance Technology Aircraft Structural Technology SGTC also has a "CATS Testing Center" ... Americus, Georgia 31709
- MidCoast Aviation Services, LLC MidCoast Aviation Services offers flight training courses including Light Sport Pilot, Private Pilot, Instrument Pilot, Certified Flight Instructor, and Certified Instrument Instructor. We also offer an Additional Category Rating Course ... Statesboro, Georgia 30461
- MidCoast Aviation Services MidCoast Aviation Services is not just a flight school. We offer the full spectrum of aviation services. We have flight training all the way from Light Sport to Certified Flight ... Reidsville, Georgia 30453
"I enjoyed my ATP CTP training and will be returning for my B737 license conversion very soon. I was also able to take flight in their schools training aircraft after my check ride. ..." Igor
"Very flexible class dates and many to choose from with my busy schedule. I was able to split my two courses of ATP CTP and the A320 into separate months, which didn´t require me to take off extr ..." Maria
"I did my career here and didn´t encounter any problems during my process. They manage their operations with a lot of professionalism ..." Nicolas
"The school is one of the best school in the Africa, being part of the Ethiopian Airlines the school has an advantage of access to young aircrafts and latest technology with in the industry. So the tra ..." Selamawit
"Had an absolute amazing time at Queens Aviation, they helped tremendously with getting my training completed quickly. The airplane is amazing and the staff are great! ..." Jade
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.