Aviation Colleges in Maryland
Compare 8 aviation colleges in Maryland offering degree level programs.
- Featured SchoolPittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics (PIA) For over 85 years, the Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics has been training top notch aviation maintenance technicians. Hagerstown, Maryland 21742
- A.T.C. Flight Training Center Learning to command an aircraft is an exciting and challenging process. A.T.C. Flight Training Center is here to help you get started and to guide you along the way. We ... Ft. Washington, Maryland 20744
- Community College of Baltimore County The Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) Aviation Program offers Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S) degrees in Air Traffic Control, Flight Management, and Flight Training. We also offer aviation certificate ... Baltimore, Maryland 21228
- Advanced Helicopter Concepts Advanced Helicopter Concepts began operations in 1987 at the Frederick Municipal Airport in Frederick, Maryland. Our main focus is providing helicopter training. We also offer fixed wing training and aerial ... Frederick, Maryland 21701
- Navy Annapolis Flight Center All fix wing land airplane ratings offered from Private Pilot to ATP. Full FAA part 141 school with a history dating back to 1975. Training focused on learning ... Edgewater, Maryland 21037Capitol Technology University Bachelor of Science (BS) in Aviation Professional Pilot at Capitol Technology University is the only 4-year pilot degree located between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD Laurel, Maryland 20708Advanced Aviation Group Advanced Aviation Group is your home base for expert flight training to match any goal. With multiple locations across Maryland, we are ready to get you in the air! Frederick, Maryland 21701Baltimore, Maryland 21220
"I enjoyed my ATP CTP training and will be returning for my B737 license conversion very soon. I was also able to take flight in their schools training aircraft after my check ride. ..." Igor
"Very flexible class dates and many to choose from with my busy schedule. I was able to split my two courses of ATP CTP and the A320 into separate months, which didn´t require me to take off extr ..." Maria
"I did my career here and didn´t encounter any problems during my process. They manage their operations with a lot of professionalism ..." Nicolas
"The school is one of the best school in the Africa, being part of the Ethiopian Airlines the school has an advantage of access to young aircrafts and latest technology with in the industry. So the tra ..." Selamawit
"Had an absolute amazing time at Queens Aviation, they helped tremendously with getting my training completed quickly. The airplane is amazing and the staff are great! ..." Jade
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.