Flight Schools in Bulgaria
Compare 7 flight schools in Bulgaria offering training in fixed-wing aircraft.
Now Accepting Students From Virginia
- Private College of Transportation (PCT) PCT-Sofia is a privately owned aviation college located in Sofia, Bulgaria. The college provides pilot training up to ATPL level, aircraft maintenance training (EASA Part-66) and aviation management courses. For ... Sofia 1582, Bulgaria
- Bulgarian Aeronautical Centre Bulgarian Aeronautical Centre is JAA / EACA certified Flight Training Organization, owned by Air Sofia Ltd, Bulgaria. We are actively operating since 2002 in the field of : ... Sofia 1540, Bulgaria
- Air Sport Air Sport Flight Training Center FLIGHT INSTRUCTION COURSES ATPL Integrated Course CPL(A)/IR Integrated Course CPL(A) Integrated Course CPL(A) Modular Course IR(A) Modular ... Sofia 1330, Bulgaria
- Rebus Fly Have you ever dreamed about piloting air plane? You can do it with us! You will learn about and test some of the basic manoeuvres and instruments on our planes. ... Silistra 7500, Bulgaria
- Breeze Aviation Breeze Aviation is part of the Institute of Air Transport (IAT), which was founded in 1971. IAT succeeded the former Bulgarian Civil Aviation Airlines’ Training Centre, and continued its outstanding ... Sofia 1540, Bulgaria
- Sofia Flight Training ATO Sofia Flight Training has five core activities, which include simulator operating, flight training, cabin crew training, technical training and aviation security training. As a fully independent training center, SFT holds ... Sofia 1540, Bulgaria
- Bulgarian Aviation Academy EASA Flight School in Bulgaria, Europe. We offer modular programs PPL, CPL, ATPL. Ratings: SEP, ME, IR, ME IR, FI. 360 days of sun, fly all year round. Great quality at a competitive price. Sofia 1528, Bulgaria
"I enjoyed my ATP CTP training and will be returning for my B737 license conversion very soon. I was also able to take flight in their schools training aircraft after my check ride. ..." Igor
"Very flexible class dates and many to choose from with my busy schedule. I was able to split my two courses of ATP CTP and the A320 into separate months, which didn´t require me to take off extr ..." Maria
"I did my career here and didn´t encounter any problems during my process. They manage their operations with a lot of professionalism ..." Nicolas
"The school is one of the best school in the Africa, being part of the Ethiopian Airlines the school has an advantage of access to young aircrafts and latest technology with in the industry. So the tra ..." Selamawit
"Had an absolute amazing time at Queens Aviation, they helped tremendously with getting my training completed quickly. The airplane is amazing and the staff are great! ..." Jade
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.