Flight Schools in Caribbean
Compare 8 flight schools in Caribbean offering training in fixed-wing aircraft.
- Caribbean Aerospace College Ltd.Caribbean Aerospace College (CAC) is an Approved Training Organization (ATO), established in 2009 and certified by the Jamaica Civil Aviation Authority (JCAA). The school is also registered with the Ministry ...Kingston 11, Jamaica
- Antigua Flight Training Center, Inc.Antigua Flight Training Center is the only flight training school in the OECS Caribbean offering up to the Commercial Pilot License program. We operate a Piper Cherokee Warrior II ...Coolidge 00000, Antigua and Barbuda
- Inter American University of Puerto RicoThe Inter American University of Puerto Rico School of Aeronautics is certified by FAR part 141 for Private Single Engine Airplane Pilot, Commercial Single Engine Pilot and Instrument Airplane rating. ...San Juan 00906, Puerto Rico
- Aéroclub MartiniqueEASA flight school... PPL (a) Formations & Activités Les vols d´initiation Votre premier vol avec un instructeur. Ce vol est une véritable séance d´instruction, vous pourrez y découvrir ...Le Lamentin 97232, Martinique
- Air Puerto Rico, Corp.Air Puerto Rico, Corp is a flight school is located at the Rafael Hernandez International Airport in Aguadilla, PR. Aguadilla 00693, Puerto Rico
- Isla Grande Flying SchoolMost experienced Aviation Training Center, in continous operations since 1953. Largest and most modern training fleet in the Caribbean. Only Aviation Knowledge Test Center in Puerto Rico & USVI.San Juan 00907, Puerto Rico
- Aeronautical School of the West Indies Flight Training in Jamaica for Private and Commercial Pilot License, instrument and instructor ratings. Kingston 00000, Jamaica
- The Pilot StudioAt The Pilot Studio, we understand that one size, doesn´t fit all. We offer tailored ground and flight instruction with industry leading teaching techniques in order for students to achieve succSan Juan 00901, Puerto Rico
"I enjoyed my ATP CTP training and will be returning for my B737 license conversion very soon. I was also able to take flight in their schools training aircraft after my check ride. ..." Igor
"Very flexible class dates and many to choose from with my busy schedule. I was able to split my two courses of ATP CTP and the A320 into separate months, which didn´t require me to take off extr ..." Maria
"I did my career here and didn´t encounter any problems during my process. They manage their operations with a lot of professionalism ..." Nicolas
"The school is one of the best school in the Africa, being part of the Ethiopian Airlines the school has an advantage of access to young aircrafts and latest technology with in the industry. So the tra ..." Selamawit
"Had an absolute amazing time at Queens Aviation, they helped tremendously with getting my training completed quickly. The airplane is amazing and the staff are great! ..." Jade
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.