Flight Schools in Kenya
Compare 7 flight schools in Kenya offering training in fixed-wing aircraft.
Now Accepting Students From Virginia
- Kenya School of Flying Since the college’s conception in mid-1992 it has proved to be Kenya’s premiere flight training establishments for fixed wing pilots, many of whom are currently successful in global aviation. ... Nairobi 00200, Kenya
- Skylink Flight Services Skylink is a recently formed organization that provides flight training and related services. We are located at Wilson Airport, Antipest Building 2nd floor. Having realized the need for quality ... Nairobi 43-00517, Kenya
- Standards Aviation Ltd Standards Aviation is one of the best affordable and professional flying school in Kenya that provides flight training and related services. We are located at Wilson Airport, Kenya Aeronautical Building ... Nairobi 00200, Kenya
- Ninety Nines Flying Club Ninety Nines Flying School is one of the best flight training institutions in Africa. With excellent facilities and a hospitable family atmosphere, the students enjoy their studies. We provide personalized ... Nairobi , Kenya
- Proactive Air Services Proactive Air Services was established in 2012 and we have combined the culture, discipline and excitement of aviation to ensure that you experience a dynamic, unique and rewarding environment from ... Nairobi 00300, Kenya
- Flight Training Centre Ltd Flight training schools in Africa and Nairobi, Kenya to be specific. Nairobi 00100, Kenya
- Flight Training Centre Ltd Flying Training in Kenya? Donâ€™t look any further. At Flight Training Centre Ltd ( FTC), we offer both fixedwing and Helicopter flying training. With 15 aircraft of which 4 are multiengine. Nairobi 00100, Kenya
"I enjoyed my ATP CTP training and will be returning for my B737 license conversion very soon. I was also able to take flight in their schools training aircraft after my check ride. ..." Igor
"Very flexible class dates and many to choose from with my busy schedule. I was able to split my two courses of ATP CTP and the A320 into separate months, which didn´t require me to take off extr ..." Maria
"I did my career here and didn´t encounter any problems during my process. They manage their operations with a lot of professionalism ..." Nicolas
"The school is one of the best school in the Africa, being part of the Ethiopian Airlines the school has an advantage of access to young aircrafts and latest technology with in the industry. So the tra ..." Selamawit
"Had an absolute amazing time at Queens Aviation, they helped tremendously with getting my training completed quickly. The airplane is amazing and the staff are great! ..." Jade
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.