Flight Schools in Maine
Compare 7 flight schools in Maine offering training in fixed-wing aircraft.
Now Accepting Students From Virginia
- Southern Maine Aviation Southern Maine Aviation was founded in 2005 and has quickly grown to be one of the premier flight training and maintenance facilities in New England. The reason is simple - ... Sanford, Maine 04073
- Central Maine Aviation Central Maine Aviation has teamed up with Curtis Air at the Pittsfield, Maine municipal airport (2B7) to offer flight training. Primary and instrument training is offered in our Piper Warrior ... Pittsfield, Maine 04967
- Maine Coastal Flight Center Inc. We are a CIRRUS Standardized Training Center providing Private, Commercial, and Instrument training. Recurrent training. Aircraft pickup and pilot mentor programs. Aircraft: CIRRUS SR-20, Cessna 172. Pilot lessons ... Trenton, Maine 04605
- Airlink LLC Accelerated Flight Training, specializing in Private Pilot and Multi- Engine, Commercial, Instrument, Ratings in 2- 4 weeks. Seaplane Rating 2 day course. Flight Simulator, fully FAA approved 10 hours towards ... Waterville, Maine 04901
- Western Maine Aviation We are a Flight School and Aircraft Maintenance Facility, located here in Fryeburg at the beautiful Eastern Slope Regional Airport. We have three planes two piper PA-12´s and two ... Fryeburg, Maine 04037
- Naples Seaplane Service, Inc Seaplanes open the door to some remote locations where there is no other route of access. Come visit us at 5ME on Brandy Pond in Naples. We offer ... Naples, Maine 04055
- Dash Aviation Get your ATP before regulations change later this year! At Dash Aviation, you can get your multi-engine rating in just 2-3 days for $2245. Accelerated course includes 7 hours flight ... Sanford, Maine 04073
"I enjoyed my ATP CTP training and will be returning for my B737 license conversion very soon. I was also able to take flight in their schools training aircraft after my check ride. ..." Igor
"Very flexible class dates and many to choose from with my busy schedule. I was able to split my two courses of ATP CTP and the A320 into separate months, which didn´t require me to take off extr ..." Maria
"I did my career here and didn´t encounter any problems during my process. They manage their operations with a lot of professionalism ..." Nicolas
"The school is one of the best school in the Africa, being part of the Ethiopian Airlines the school has an advantage of access to young aircrafts and latest technology with in the industry. So the tra ..." Selamawit
"Had an absolute amazing time at Queens Aviation, they helped tremendously with getting my training completed quickly. The airplane is amazing and the staff are great! ..." Jade
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.