Flight Schools in West Virginia
Compare 7 flight schools in West Virginia offering training in fixed-wing aircraft.
Now Accepting Students From Virginia
- Fairmont State University National Aerospace Education Center The NAEC faculty and staff take pride in the development and delivery of the highest quality of training designed to promote comprehensive learning and realistic ... Bridgeport, West Virginia 26330
- Aphelion Aviation Aphelion was created out of the necessity and love of all things aviation. We offer private pilot and aerobatic training in our growing fleet of aircraft. We also ... Morgantown, West Virginia 26505
- Mountain Air Services Learn to fly with Mountain Air Services LLC. Whether your looking to fly for fun, or work towards a pilot career, we can help you get there. You will receive ... Buckhannon, West Virginia 26372
- Aero-Smith Aero-Smith Flight Center provides training for the Light Sport, Recreational, Private Pilot, Instrument Pilot, Commercial Pilot and Flight Instructor Certificates. Earning your Private Pilot wings requires you to pass ... Martinsburg, West Virginia 25405
- A Pilot Shop A Pilot Shop is your one stop shop for advanced pilot training and time building. We are an FAA part 61 flight school. APS is easily located to served the ... Wheeling, West Virginia 26003
- Mallory Flight School Do you want to be the BEST pilot you can be? Mallory Flight School offers challenging training in a unique environment. Mallory graduates are flying worldwide in everything from jet ... South Charleston, West Virginia 25309
- Eagles’ Wings Flight Training We have been training pilots at Greenbrier Valley (LWB) and Hinton-Alderson AIrport (Pence Springs WV77) since 1984. Instructor is David H. Hersman, who has given more than 4700 hours of ... Lewisburg, West Virginia 24901
"I enjoyed my ATP CTP training and will be returning for my B737 license conversion very soon. I was also able to take flight in their schools training aircraft after my check ride. ..." Igor
"Very flexible class dates and many to choose from with my busy schedule. I was able to split my two courses of ATP CTP and the A320 into separate months, which didn´t require me to take off extr ..." Maria
"I did my career here and didn´t encounter any problems during my process. They manage their operations with a lot of professionalism ..." Nicolas
"The school is one of the best school in the Africa, being part of the Ethiopian Airlines the school has an advantage of access to young aircrafts and latest technology with in the industry. So the tra ..." Selamawit
"Had an absolute amazing time at Queens Aviation, they helped tremendously with getting my training completed quickly. The airplane is amazing and the staff are great! ..." Jade
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.