Helicopter Schools in New York
- Academy of Aviation West Harrison, New York With almost 60 years in the business Academy of Aviation has more experience successfully training aviation students than most companies worldwide.
- Academy of Aviation Farmingdale, New York With almost 60 years in the business Academy of Aviation has more experience successfully training aviation students than most companies worldwide.
- B.A.C. Helicopters Williamson, New York Helicopter flight training in upstate NY region. Helicopter Instruction is conducted under part 61. For insurance purposes, 10 hours with an instructor is required for Helicopter rental.
- Flying Helicopters Made Easy Farmingdale, New York We provide Flight training, Introduction flights, gift packages, Aerial Photography, Aerial Surveys and Agriculture aerial services.
- Helicopter Flight Training Inc Ronkonkoma, New York We operate the Robinson R-22 and R-44 helicopters. The flight school has been located at Long Island Islip Airport (KISP) for the ...
- Independent Helicopters New Windsor, New York INDEPENDENT HELICOPTERS can help launch your aviation career. We offer quality flight training that is one-on-one and self-paced t...
- Western New York Helicopters Lakeview, New York Are you looking for a new career? Something exciting, adventurous, and most of all, rewarding? Well now is the time to make that c...
Latest 5 ☆ Reviews
- Had an absolute amazing time at Queens Aviation, they helped tremendously with getting my training completed quickly. The airplane is amazing and the ...
Reviewed by Jade on 5th Jun-23
- Incredible difference flying with Nassau flyers compared to a few others I have flown with at the field. Their approach is modern and they are a plati ...
Nassau Flyers, Inc.
Reviewed by Jerry on 21st May-23
- A recent mountain flying checkout was a great experience. The instructor was able to build on capabilities I already had. Highly recommended. ...
Reviewed by Jukka on 15th May-23
Reviews are the expressed opinion of users.
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.