Helicopter Schools in New York
- Academy of Aviation West Harrison, New York With almost 60 years in the business Academy of Aviation has more experience successfully training aviation students than most companies worldwide.
- Academy of Aviation Farmingdale, New York With almost 60 years in the business Academy of Aviation has more experience successfully training aviation students than most companies worldwide.
- B.A.C. Helicopters Williamson, New York Helicopter flight training in upstate NY region. Helicopter Instruction is conducted under part 61. For insurance purposes, 10 hours with an instructor is required for Helicopter rental.
- Flying Helicopters Made Easy Farmingdale, New York We provide Flight training, Introduction flights, gift packages, Aerial Photography, Aerial Surveys and Agriculture aerial services.
- Helicopter Flight Training Inc Ronkonkoma, New York We operate the Robinson R-22 and R-44 helicopters. The flight school has been located at Long Island Islip Airport (KISP) for the ...
- Independent Helicopters New Windsor, New York INDEPENDENT HELICOPTERS can help launch your aviation career. We offer quality flight training that is one-on-one and self-paced t...
- Western New York Helicopters Lakeview, New York Are you looking for a new career? Something exciting, adventurous, and most of all, rewarding? Well now is the time to make that c...
Latest 5 ☆ Reviews
- Instructor was an airline pilot.
Just did some basic flying.
Will use them again. Good rural cross county flying. ...
Hawk Aviation Inc.
Reviewed by ERIC on 26th Dec-22
- Did my CPL/ME/IR here sep-nov 2022.
Great experience in every way. Friendly staff that cares about you and your aviation journey, it´s not only ...
Alpha Aviation Academy SWEDEN
Reviewed by Johan on 19th Dec-22
- Excellent school. Dedicated team of managers and instructors to ensure that students have a successful journey throughout their flight training experi ...
Phoenix East Aviation, Inc.
Reviewed by Nikhil on 28th Nov-22
Reviews are the expressed opinion of users.
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.