Centro de Estudios Superiores de la Aviacion
Welcome to the CESDA (Centre for University Studies in Aviation),the first university center in Europe offering the new 4-years aviation degree adapted to Bologna Plan: Bachelor´s Degree in Commercial Aviation Pilot and Air Operations
CESDA provides the following courses:
- Bachelor´s Degree in Commercial Aviation Pilot and Air Operations
- Degree in Aeronautical Business Management and Air Operations.
- Modular courses, Flight instructor and more
The Centre for University Studies in Aviation, CESDA, the first university school for commercial aviation pilots in Spain, was created in 2001 with the aid of the professional sector (Official College of Commercial Aviation Pilots, COPAC), the public administration (Catalan Goverment and the Council of Reus) and with the support of University institutions (Rovira i Virgili University).
CESDA is managed by the Rego Fundation, a non-profit making organisation whose objective is to develop an innovative centre for the training of pilots according to new necessities which are due not only to the advances in technology but also the growth of air traffic around the world and its business practices as well as the demands of the aeronautical sector.
- CESDA started its activities in 2001 as a university centre for pilot training.
- 250 students have graduated over the last 13 years
- There is a ratio of 4 students to every teacher
- It has a fleet of 8 planes for flight instruction
- It uses 2 simulators to practise flying and coordination inside the cabin
- It is located in pleasant surroundings for flying.
The aim of Bachelor´s Degree in Commercial Aviation Pilot and Air Operations is to prepare future professionals responding to the needs of the job market.
The new Degree is designed to provide students the necessary competences and abilities to be capable to perform its job with the highest efficiency.
The recent creation of this official Degree represents huge achievement for the profession: pilot studies are on the same level as other official studies. This fact implies access to civil servant jobs and some other jobs related to air management where competitive examination is needed and an official Degree is required.
Bachelor´s Degree in Commercial Aviation Pilot and Air Operations is an official degree divided into 4 years course with a total amount of 240 ECTS, 12 of them concerning the final project degree.
Aviation Training Facilities
Programs & Courses
ReviewsWrite a Review
Centro de Estudios Superiores de la Aviacion has not yet been reviewed.
Centro de Estudios Superiores de la Aviacion Carretera Del Aeropuerto S/N Reus 43205 Spain