Sportive Club Moto Fly Ro is a non-gouvernemental organization, located in the South of Bucharest, capital of Romania.
We are performing next trainings:
- licensed pilots in order to participate to sportive competitions for paramotors/PPGs
- classes for student pilots in order to obtain license for paramotor/PPG, both singleand tandem/trike
- renewal license
Our aircrafts: 2 ADler Paratrikes (DULV), 1 Simonini FreshBreeze. Wings: XWing, Tusker, PowerPlay, APCO
- private airfield in Comana
- hotels and camping
Languages: English, French, Romanian
Instructor: Marian Cojocaru
Flying School for Paramotor:
- medical exam is mandatory
- 25 hours to practice
- 100 hours for learning meteorology, legislation, radio-communication, human performances, aircraft knowledge, navigation.
Using our aircrafts:
- single place: 2500 euro
- trike: 4000 euro
Using owner aircraft:
- single place: 750 euro
- trike: 1500 euro
- double room at the airfield with 3 meals included: 30 euro/day/pers.
- Hotel Casa Comana 4* DBL: 55 euro/day, breakfast included
- Pensiunea Bujorul 3* DBL: 25 euro/day, breakfast 4 euro/pers.