At Crosswinds Aviation we are committed to providing the highest level of flight instruction and aircraft rental, in clean new aircraft, with the latest aviation technology.
Safety is our top priority for all our students and renters. We believe strongly that instilling the proper attitude towards flying during training sets the foundation for being a safe pilot, whether you are flying for recreation or as a career. We do this through a highly structured curriculum which is tailored to our studentâ€™s needs based on their particular objectives.
We also utilize aircraft with the latest in avionics technology to ensure our pilots have all the latest resources available today for reduced workload and good decision making. Our aircraft are also maintained and cleaned to the highest possible standards to ensure distractions are reduced to a minimum.
Aircraft in Howell, MI location (KOZW):
- 2005 Cessna 172SP with G1000 Avionics
- 2005 Diamond DA40 with G1000 Avionics
- 2011 Diamond DA20 with G500 Avionics
- 2014 Cirrus SR20 with Persective Cockpit
- 2002 Super Decathlon
- 2009 Diamond HK36 Motorglider
Aircraft in Lansing, MI location (KLAN):
- 2014 Diamond DA20 with G500 Avionics
Aircraft in Ann Arbor, MI location (KARB):
- 2014 Cirrus SR22 with Persective Cockpit