Aircraft Maintenance Schools in Greece
- ZITA Aviation Training Athens, Greece EASA PART-147 Approved Courses for Aircraft Maintenance Mechanics. Basic training B1/B2, A320/A330 & B777 Type Trainings, PART-145 Support Courses
- AVIATEC SA Athens, Greece Aviatec established to meet a pressing need for professional training in aviation. We are an EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization.
- Omega Aviation Academy Pireus, Greece Full courses in Part147-66 Aviation programs.Maintenance engineering Cabin Crew.Ground Handling Operation Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering.Aviation management. Flying Dispatcher
- JETSTREAM Aviation Academy (ATO) Athens, Greece JETSTREAM Aviation Academy with 25 years of experience in Aviation Training and an international profile is a fully established Ap...
Latest 5 ☆ Reviews
- I was scared. BUt they made me feel right at home. Prince is an awesome instructor. The best I´ve ever had. Almost magical. ...
Reviewed by Joanna on 4th Mar-22
- FlyUp Academy was the first place to offer me a complex package of services, not only the training itself but also accommodation and even airport pick ...
Reviewed by Toni on 2nd Mar-22
- RATED TO FLY A FLOAT PLANE!! I recently attended Air-hart Aviation for my Commercial Pilot License. I was able to go from an uncurrent private pilot, ...
Reviewed by laura on 16th Feb-22
Reviews are the expressed opinion of users.
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.