Aircraft Maintenance Schools in Greece
- ZITA Aviation Training Athens, Greece EASA PART-147 Approved Courses for Aircraft Maintenance Mechanics. Basic training B1/B2, A320/A330 & B777 Type Trainings, PART-145 Support Courses
- AVIATEC SA Athens, Greece Aviatec established to meet a pressing need for professional training in aviation. We are an EASA Part-147 approved Maintenance Training Organization.
- Omega Aviation Academy Pireus, Greece Full courses in Part147-66 Aviation programs.Maintenance engineering Cabin Crew.Ground Handling Operation Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering.Aviation management. Flying Dispatcher
- JETSTREAM Aviation Academy (ATO) Athens, Greece JETSTREAM Aviation Academy with 25 years of experience in Aviation Training and an international profile is a fully established Ap...
Latest 5 ☆ Reviews
- A recent mountain flying checkout was a great experience. The instructor was able to build on capabilities I already had. Highly recommended. ...
Reviewed by Jukka on 15th May-23
- I attended the Aircraft Dispatcher program at North American Flight Control (NAFC) in the Fall of 2022.
Looking back, I was really happy I selected ...
North American Flight Control
Reviewed by Joseph on 29th Mar-23
- I completed the CPL/IR/ME training at Alpha. The experience matched my expectations, I recommend it to modular students. People at Alpha are honest, f ...
Alpha Aviation Academy SWEDEN
Reviewed by Carlos on 25th Mar-23
Reviews are the expressed opinion of users.
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.