Aviation Colleges in British Columbia
Compare 7 aviation colleges in British Columbia offering degree level programs.
Now Accepting Students From Virginia
- Coastal Pacific Aviation Coastal Pacific Aviation offers a Bachelor of Business Administration Aviation Degree and an Aviation Diploma in partnership with the University of the Fraser Valley. We also offer an Accelerated Professional ... Vancouver V2T 6H5, Canada
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) The British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) Aerospace Technology Campus (ATC), located at Canada Vancouver International Airport (YVR), offers aircraft maintenance engineering programs in avionics, maintenance, structures and aircraft gas ... Richmond V7B 0A1, Canada
- Pacific Flying Club The Pacific Flying Club celebrates its fiftieth anniversary in 2015 and is recognized as one of the premier professional flight training facilities in British Columbia. The not for profit Club ... Delta V4K 0A6, Canada
- College of New Caledonia The College operates an Aviation Business Diploma program in conjunction with Guardian Aerospace Holdings Inc, a Canadian licensed flight training unit and CAR 703 air taxi operator. The diploma is ... Vanderhoof V0J 3A2, Canada
- Executive Compass Flight Institute Executive Compass Flight Institute is a modern and innovative flight training unit providing comprehensive pilot training programs for all students pursuing their aviation dreams. Pitt Meadows V3Y 2B4, Canada
- Insignia College Insignia College is a globally recognized and respected institution that is recognized as an accredited university. We´re one of the acknowledged and respected institutions in Canada. Delta V4K 0B4, Canada
- Canadian Aviation College School of Flight Training: PPL, CPL, Night Rating, IFR, Instructor Rating. Academic Programs: Flight Attendant, IATA Flight Attendant Certificate Approved Training Organizer. Pitt Meadows V3Y 0C6, Canada
"I enjoyed my ATP CTP training and will be returning for my B737 license conversion very soon. I was also able to take flight in their schools training aircraft after my check ride. ..." Igor
"Very flexible class dates and many to choose from with my busy schedule. I was able to split my two courses of ATP CTP and the A320 into separate months, which didn´t require me to take off extr ..." Maria
"I did my career here and didn´t encounter any problems during my process. They manage their operations with a lot of professionalism ..." Nicolas
"The school is one of the best school in the Africa, being part of the Ethiopian Airlines the school has an advantage of access to young aircrafts and latest technology with in the industry. So the tra ..." Selamawit
"Had an absolute amazing time at Queens Aviation, they helped tremendously with getting my training completed quickly. The airplane is amazing and the staff are great! ..." Jade
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.