Flight Attendant Schools in Greece
- AviationWays Athens, Greece Cabin Crew Training Organisation. We are a Team of Aviation Experts with knowledge & passion for what we do, holding the necessary experience for leading You to professional aviation horizons.
- Omega Aviation Academy Pireus, Greece Full courses in Part147-66 Aviation programs.Maintenance engineering Cabin Crew.Ground Handling Operation Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering.Aviation management. Flying Dispatcher
- Gulf Air Academy Athens, Greece EASA Approved Professional Pilot Training Organization established with the aim of providing the highest standards of aviation training using the most recent & modern approaches.
- Hellenic Air Training Services Markopoulo, Greece Hellenic Air Training Services (HATS) is an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) and Training Organisation (TO) located near Athens International Airport, in Markopoulo, Greece. HATS is an EASA (Europ
- JETSTREAM Aviation Academy (ATO) Athens, Greece JETSTREAM Aviation Academy with 25 years of experience in Aviation Training and an international profile is a fully established Ap...
- ORANGE2FLY Athens, Greece A320 TYPE RATING TRI/SFI COURSES INITIAL SAFETY TRAINING
- TAE Aviation Academy Megara-Athens, Greece O to ATPL Modular & Integrated, Hour Building, MCC, EASA DGCA India. Initial type rating and renewal, SFI Airbus A320, A330, Boeing B737 NG B777 B787, ATR 42 72 500 600, King Air 200 EASA DGCA India.
Latest 5 ☆ Reviews
- I was scared. BUt they made me feel right at home. Prince is an awesome instructor. The best I´ve ever had. Almost magical. ...
Reviewed by Joanna on 4th Mar-22
- FlyUp Academy was the first place to offer me a complex package of services, not only the training itself but also accommodation and even airport pick ...
Reviewed by Toni on 2nd Mar-22
- RATED TO FLY A FLOAT PLANE!! I recently attended Air-hart Aviation for my Commercial Pilot License. I was able to go from an uncurrent private pilot, ...
Reviewed by laura on 16th Feb-22
Reviews are the expressed opinion of users.
They do not represent Best Aviation’s views.